Inspired by the cool, easy vibe of early 90s Laguna Beach – where Jungmaven founder, Robert Jungmann, invented his first hemp product: the Chenga Wallet. This sweatshirt is warm like retro-sunshine, styled for those cool and cloudy mornings wandering the beaches. The Laguna Sweatshirt is a thank-you to the place where it all began for us.
- Wide boat neck with ribbing
- Slightly cropped with classic, retro fit
- Warm 14 oz. fleece – 55% Hemp | 45% Organic Cotton
- Women's fit and sizing. Men should size up.
• Jungmaven Clothing is made in the USA with Quality, globally sourced materials.
• Our rich unique garment-dye process creates subtle variations and brings out the texture more with every wash so no shirt is exactly alike. Jungmaven tees form to the way you live and move in them. They get better with age.
• Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
• Avoid washing 100% hemp products with towels (will cause abrasion and pilling) or garments with zippers (they may snag the fabric)