Go for the gold with Olympic swimmer Yusra Mardini. This issue teaches kids about Yusra’s life, the Olympics, refugees, and how to have courage like Yusra through colorfully illustrated stories and engaging educational activities.
About Yusra Mardini
Olympic swimmer Yusra Mardini was on the first-ever Refugee Olympic Team. At 16 years old, she saved the lives of 20 fellow refugees with her swimming skills and continues to advocate for refugees worldwide.
- Bravery donates $1 of every Yusra Mardini issue sold to a nonprofit refugee organization
- Packed with Olympic and swimming-themed facts, games, & DIYs
- Features the work of over 15 talented artists, writers, & photographers, including an illustrated cover by Mercedes deBellard
- Inspires kids to have courage
- Soft-touch matte cover, 64 full-color pages; 8.5’’ x 10.5’’ (portrait)
Want more Yusra Mardini items?
- Get the digital Yusra Mardini Companion Guide that’s packed with educational resources that go hand-in-hand with the issue. It also contains all issue activity pages.
- Add the Yusra Mardini Patch to your collection.
We designed Bravery for kids ages 6-12, but really it’s for everyone.