PlantPAPER is tree-free, toxin-free toilet paper. Made entirely from soft, organic, fast-growing plant fibers. Stronger, more absorbent, made without the use of harsh chemicals.
- 3-ply - PlantPaper is thick and absorbent.
- Septic Safe - PlantPaper breaks down easily in septic systems.
- Larger Sheet Size - Up to 20% more surface area than conventional rolls--means you use less on every visit.
- No Dyes - PlantPaper's color reflects the natural color of the bamboo used to make it
- A two-sided dimple pattern offers a grippy side for grabbing and a silky side for dabbing.
- Bamboo's high tensile strength means PlantPaper never tears or pills, and leaves nothing behind.
Turning hard wood into soft paper isn't easy. It requires 37 gallons of water per roll and a gallon of toxic chemicals like bleach and formaldehyde. These chemicals poison our waterways and accumulate in our bodies, leading to UTIs, hemorrhoids and fissures. PlantPaper uses soft, resilient plant pulp that requires less processing and no harsh chemicals or bleach, making it softer on you and the environment.
Toilet paper is supposed to leave you feeling clean, but is yours really getting the job done? Even the softest, strongest tree paper pills, shreds and tears, leaving unwanted artifact behind. PlantPaper's silky, strong fibers, along with its unique dimpled pattern, means it performs better and leaves nothing behind.
27,000 trees per day get flushed down the world's toilets. This results in an irreversible loss of animal habitat, destruction of the world's most important carbon sinks, and soil erosion. PlantPaper is derived exclusively from fast-growing, renewable sources of plant pulp.