3 oz dried weight (1pc wing) = about 4-6oz fresh wt.
Chicken wings fall into the category of raw meaty bones. They are great for cleaning teeth, exercising jaws and mental stimulation.
- Put it in a chew holder
- Add it to a meal as part of their 80% muscle meat intake and 10% bone intake
- Soak in warm water for 2-10 minutes for a softer texture
- Feed in moderation
Best to freeze upon receiving.
- Made from human-grade meat
- Sourced and made in California
- USDA certified
- Hormone and antibiotic-free
- No preservatives
- No additives
WilderBites is a small woman-owned business in Oakland. Their mission is to encourage pet parents to feed fresh, feed variety, feed wild, one bite at a time! Their single-ingredient, unprocessed snacks are air-dried at low temperatures to retain its nutritional content. They pride themselves in utilizing ethically sourced, human-grade ingredients to support your dog's health and well-being.