- 2oz dried wt. = 36-40 quail eggs (3 dozen)
1 tsp = 1 quail egg
These dehydrated quail eggs are the perfect garnish for your pet's bowls
Quail eggs are neutral and balanced according to Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). Benefits of quail eggs include a boost in immunity, a great source of amino fatty acids, helps maintain healthy skin, coat, and eye health, and provides a variety of vitamins and minerals: vitamin a, b, riboflavin, folate, selenium, and iron!
- 1 quail egg for every 10lbs of body weight
- If your dog or cat has never tried quail eggs, start slow and gradually increase to recommended amount
- Supplemental feeding only
- Always provide a fresh bowl of water